Address available on request, Fitzroy FallsHouse
Punctuating the gorgeous green landscape on which it sits is the embodiment of the adage "less is more". Less ordinary, less stress, less clutter, less that is superfluous to a sense of retreat, comfort, and style. You will find more space, more flexibility, more peace, and more liberty here at this most stylish of off-grid offerings.
Open plan living and dining is enhanced by the stunning Cheminees Philippe slow-combustion fireplace, burnished concrete floors and strikingly beautiful kitchen. Soaring 6.5 metre cathedral ceilings add to the drama and the floorplan allows for great privacy for each stunning bedroom suite. The near five acres is level and currently home to Henry the Peacock, Butterfly the Horse and a brood of chooks -all living their best life! The vegetable garden also adds to the sense of liberation from the outside world. The considered aesthetic has taken its inspiration from the best of Norwegian and New Zealand design and has arrived at a place -amongst the whispering pines-of immense, triumphant appeal. The perfect marriage of clean-lined contemporary and a skilled, edited selection of vintage and bespoke elements would make Marie Kondo herself spark with virtual joy! Located in Fitzroy Falls and only a leisurely walk down the country road to the spectacular Mannings Lookout and waterfall, this is one 'escape to the country' you won't want to miss!
The Black Barn has been awarded a finalist in the 2022 Dulux colour awards for residential exterior and was the cover and feature article for Country Style (Christmas edition, 2021).
- Main bedroom with external access has spacious walk-through robes/dressing room and flows to stunning ensuite with double shower
- Generous open plan dining, living and kitchen area has external access to both north and south via entry and double doors to the north, (this space is large enough to easily add internal walls for a third bedroom if so required)
- Cheminees Philippe Fireplace has custom steel hearth and wood store adjacent
- Kitchen has generous 3mt long steel custom-made island bench with Miele under bench oven and Miele dishwasher, double sinks and custom brass tapware
- Laundry/mudroom is stylish and boasts extensive storage and external access and flows into second bathroom -a glorious ensuite for bedroom 2 replete with bath
- Off grid energy solar 15kw per day-not attached to the power grid on street whatsoever – no power bills!
- Water Tanks Capacity is 2x 22500 L tanks
- Ultra Clear Septic system
- Chicken Coop and vegetable garden
- Electric gated entrance with camera
- Concrete flooring throughout
Share this property