Engineered by the renowned Harry Partridge and designed by Andrea Simpson of Simpson Wilson Architects, the five acre 'Nangami' celebrates an inspiring lifestyle of wellness through sustainable practices and resort style facilities amidst glorious natural surrounds. It presents a character filled home, yoga studio, large pool, games room with tennis court and a self supplying garden. Lovingly maintained by the owner, this unique residence is central to Hornsby and freeways bound for Sydney CBD.
- Bright and airy family home with a choice of living and entertaining areas
- Timber gas kitchen, three bedrooms, high ceilings, double garage and workshop
- Unique straw bale walls, solar panels and quality recycled timbers throughout
- Permaculture styled vegetable garden, landscape based on Fibonacci sequence
- Ample harvested water for 20 years and counting plus available Sydney water
- Lush gardens, natural pool and ponds provide cooling barrier
Share this property