Paying tribute to the timeless beauty of Spanish architecture, this striking home completed in 2017 showcases a harmonious fusion of traditional finishes and luxury modern inclusions on a 1,416sqm parcel of land. The white full brick interiors form a flowing layout with multiple living zones and bedrooms connected through a central atrium. Immersed in a bushland backdrop, this home is set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance of Gordon Station and close to highly regarded public/private schools.
- Open kitchen features Barazza gas cooktop, walk-in pantry and island bench
- Separate studio for use as potential teenagers' retreat, home office or gym
- Large master bedroom well appointed with an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Floor-to-ceiling glass opens onto paved alfresco setting and vast level lawn
- Polished concrete floors, fireplace, hydronic heating, intricate brick work and double carport
- Surrounded by multiple parks and reserves in quiet family-friendly location
Share this property