A magnificent showcase of timeless architectural design, 'Fairlight,' 1882, stands the test of time, revealing sweeping sophisticated interiors adorned with stunning original features and enhanced by sympathetic contemporary renovations. From the choice of formal and casual living zones to the ever-peaceful alfresco settings, this generous home promises a truly delightful oasis for you and your family to enjoy. You'll find yourself nestled amongst jacaranda trees steps from cafés and Milson Park.
- Elegant living room boasts marble gas fireplace, dining area wrapped in glass
- Serene alfresco settings ideal for entertaining framed by treetop vistas
- Renovated stone island kitchen flaunts induction cooktop, premium appliances
- Built-ins to two bedrooms, soaring ornate ceilings, original fireplaces, study, solar panel system
- Potential to convert attic space to capitalise on stunning harbour views (STCA)
- Stroll to Kirribilli village shops, Milsons Point Station for easy CBD commute