Welcome to 'Tyreel', a breathtaking late c.1800s Victorian family sanctuary of refined elegance, graced with an effortless marriage of timeless charm and contemporary convenience. Presenting an idyllic oasis for sophisticated grand-scale entertaining, you'll fall in love with the sweeping interiors that reveal a stunning selection of formal and casual living/dining rooms. The property commands a prestigious address, located a short stroll from Milsons Point Station and village shops and cafés.
- Formal living and dining rooms reveal soaring ceilings, statement fireplaces
- Family room overlooks entertaining deck shaded by established Japanese Maple
- Stone kitchen boasts six burner gas cooktop and integrated fridge/freezer
- Palatial parents' retreat enjoys floor-to-ceiling built-in robes and ensuite
- Plus adjoining sitting room or potential fifth bedroom stepping out to a balcony framed by water views
- Herringbone timber floors, ducted air conditioning, double lock-up garage
- Within strolling distance to Wendy Whiteley's Secret Garden, harbourside walks, ferries, buses, Kirribilli and Blues Point Road villages