Rich in over 100 years of history, this 1907 family sanctuary presents an effortless marriage of sophisticated heritage features and contemporary architectural renovations, culminating in a luxurious sense of elegance and scale. The sprawling tastefully designed interiors are wrapped in a stunning azure panorama encompassing the glittering waters of Sydney Harbour to Balmain and the Anzac Bridge. You'll fall in love with the property's breathtaking 14ft ornate ceilings and desirable address.
- Sprawling living/dining area framed by glass, sitting room with gas fireplace
- Breezy flow to two entertaining decks overlooking Koi pond, cascading gardens
- Gourmet kitchen boasts marble island, gas/electric cooktop, built-in exhaust
- Triple ovens, integrated fridge/freezers, sparkling and still water Zip Tap
- Dual occupancy potential, downstairs kitchen, private entrance, separate meter
- Ducted air conditioning, CCTV, alarm system, 10,000L rainwater with reticulation pump
- One of McMahons Point's best locations just a 150m level walk to cafés, shopping and transport