Enter top of Illawarra Street via Raglan Street
Capturing magnificent views that sweep across Sirius Cove Beach and Sydney Harbour, this elegant home was originally built in 1939. Today it's an idyllic family home set amidst picturesque gardens. The home showcases timeless interiors with sophisticated living and dining areas, that open to a sun-washed entertaining deck. Perfectly positioned to capture the very best of the beach, its dog park and playground, and yet moments to ferries, buses and the village. You'll find yourself tucked away in a prestigious Mosman pocket, just a short stroll to the harbour.
- Selection of sun-filled living and dining areas defined by soaring ceilings
- Large entertaining deck overlooks the boat-studded water and main harbour
- Generously proportioned, contemporary stone kitchen, with laundry adjacent
- Four charming bedrooms, huge master enjoys access to balcony and big study
- Rain shower bathroom, timber floorboards, good storage throughout, large cellar
- Lock-up garage, close proximity to schools and Mosman shops and cafés