46 Rickard Avenue, Mosman
A stunning home that instantly captivates with its charming façade, this north to rear Mosman beauty promises an enviable family lifestyle enhanced by modern inclusions and multiple living zones. Refreshed decking around the salt water pool and entertaining areas provide a choice of settings to host grand gatherings in the sun, amidst beautiful garden surrounds. Placed on a substantial 878sqm, the property is moments to the city ferry, buses, Taronga Zoo, schools, Mosman village shops.
– Separate living room and charming formal lounge with wood burning fireplace
– Large sunken family room with bi-fold doors opening to deck with remote awning
– Secluded garden entertaining deck and basketball court, ideal for teenagers
– Fantastic stone island kitchen features Smeg induction cooktop, Zip taps
– Generous bedrooms include master with full ensuite, handy study/fifth bedroom
– High ceilings, air conditioning, enclosed front yard, secure double carport
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.