Located on a commanding hilltop position enjoying expansive rural vistas, "Arran Farm" comprises 100 acres of prime land, excellent farming infrastructure and two residences.
Featuring a north facing full brick home and separate weatherboard cottage located only 5 minutes to the village of Moss Vale, one of NSW's most charming country villages, surrounded by rolling farmlands, vineyards, cafes and restaurants.
The main residence features open plan living areas with combustion fire, large kitchen with pantry, north facing undercover terrace, separate TV room/library. 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in robe. Main bathroom, separate toilet, large laundry and mud room. Double garage with air conditioned attic/5th bedroom above and separate bathroom. Reverse cycle air conditioning, polished timber floors throughout.
Separate 2 bedroom weatherboard cottage ideal as farm stay or manager accommodation.
- Level lawns, mature gardens, vegetable garden all irrigated from dam
- Town water to house and cottage.
- 11 x 30 metre shed with 4 stables, laundry, covered parking and 22,000 litre concrete water tank.
- 13 paddocks, 4 dams, watercourse fenced and replanted with native trees, new stock yards with crush and ramp.
- Approval for Stock and Domestic Bore.
Share this property