An enticing display of low maintenance living and radiating a bright and airy ambience, this lovely home is the key to your future. Boasting a north facing orientation on an extremely manageable land parcel, its single level floorplan presents a simple yet infinitely practical layout that promises superb liveability. Whether you're upsizing, downsizing or even looking to invest, this lovely home has much to offer. Conveniently located less than 5-minutes from Moss Vale's town centre, you'll have a fabulous selection of lifestyle and leisure amenities virtually on your doorstep.
Enter into open plan living with a spacious north facing lounge that adjoins a generous kitchen and dining. A seamless flow connects you to the undercover entertaining deck for alfresco living, enabling you to enjoy the private location. Presenting comfortable accommodation through three bedrooms serviced by a modern family bathroom, private WC, and large laundry with external access, plus separate master bedroom with ensuite. Additional features of this versatile home include a large double car garage with attached office, large windows capturing the northerly sun and a split system heating and cooling plus gas bayonet for year-round comfort.
- North orientation, single level low maintenance living
- Functional kitchen features 4 burner gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and plentiful cabinetry
- Open plan living flowing onto an undercover entertaining deck
- Formal lounge and dining room
- Separate office space off the garage and NBN connected
- Master bedroom with his and hers built in robes and spacious ensuite.
- Three double bedrooms, all featuring built in robes and curtains
- Family bathroom featuring built in bath, shower and separate W/C
- Split system A/C unit with gas bayonets provide year round comfort
- Double lock-up garage and fully fenced rear yard
- Established gardens and easy-care lawns set on a level 984sqm block
- Paved rear yard with firepit, veggie patch and garden shed
- Conveniently located with Moss Vale shops, cafes and amenities a short drive away.
This impeccable home offers the enviable potential to further capitalise on the existing home, and location or just move in and enjoy.
For more information or to book your private appointment please contact Sarah Burke 0404 377 491