Basking in the privacy of an idyllic 834sqm north east garden parcel, this Californian bungalow has been transformed with a sunlit architectural extension to create a superb indoor/outdoor sanctuary. The entrance showcases beautiful period detailing with tessellated tiles, tuck point brickwork and original polished floors, while flowing through to a vast open living zone, contemporary kitchen and outdoor entertaining area. The home's premier address is just 600 metres from Roseville Station.
- Covered terrace overlooks a salt water pool in honed Himalayan sandstone
- Expansive Corian kitchen has Miele gas cooktop, Ilve oven and butlers' pantry
- Four light filled bedrooms have fitted robes, master with walk-in and ensuite
- Lower level rumpus/additional living zone, gas fireplace, study home office
- Double brick throughout, workshop, wine cellar
- Zoned for Killara High School for 2022 intake, Roseville Public and College
Share this property