Showcasing architectural design with mid-century flair and an array of quality renovations and enhancements, this stylish home makes an exceptional haven for the family. Set away from the road, its multiple living and dining zones rest under 4.2mt vaulted ceilings that create a wonderful feel of light and space. A renovated kitchen and bathrooms plus a study area off the kitchen are desirable extras that add appeal. Fenced lawns and gardens provide safe spaces for the kids to play that include a generous rear terrace and cute cubby house they will love. This is a superb spend nothing buying opportunity in a convenient locale with the bus at the door, adjacent to Thornleigh Oval and dog park, with Thornleigh Marketplace and the train station just a short walk away.
- Fully fenced child and pet friendly front and back gardens
- Sleek renovated kitchen provides quality stainless appliances and dishwasher
- Four bedrooms include built-in wardrobes, master retreat features an ensuite
- Stylish main bathroom complete with separate tub, shower, vanity and w/c
- Timber floors, skylights, study nook, air conditioning and double carport
- Normanhurst Public School catchment, close to Wahroonga Adventist School
Share this property