With a full size tennis court plus a solar heated pool, this family home finds the perfect balance between indoor and outdoor living. Set over two levels, well maintained interiors reveal a choice of living zones, enhanced by fantastic flow to multiple alfresco settings. Basking in sunlight with a north-east aspect and complete privacy, this property is a rare find at this price point. The home sits on 1,534sqm and is moments to Princes St shops, Pymble Public and St Ives Shopping Village.
- Full size tennis court with the ideal north-south orientation
- Solar heated pool plus a separate freestanding spa
- Living room flooded in natural light flowing to the outdoors
- Large sun soaked deck overlooking the backyard, plus a covered deck off the kitchen/dining
- Versatile games room and rumpus opens to the pool and spa
- Stone finished kitchen is appointed with a dishwasher plus Smeg gas appliances
- Four bedrooms all with built ins, plus a fifth bedroom downstairs with separate entry
- Timber flooring, air conditioning, ceiling fans, ample storage, double garage
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
Share this property