Renovated to a superior standard, this beautiful full brick residence showcases elegant period features across a freshly presented floorplan. Enhancing its character are the high ceilings, French doors, timber floors and leadlight windows. The home also offers a choice of living and dining rooms, as well as a covered verandah perfect for entertaining whilst overlooking sprawling gardens. Located in a quiet street, it is a short walk to Turramurra Station, shops and library, while central to a range private and public schools.
- Formal lounge and dining zones, each complete with an open gas fireplace
- Casual living room has bay windows plus meals area fitted with study nook
- Quality kitchen offers Miele appliances and QASAIR ducted extraction system
- Three bedrooms, including a master which extends to a double vanity ensuite
- Heated towel rails, electric hot water, air conditioning, bespoke cabinetry
- Back-to-base alarm, underhouse storage, wine cellar and off street parking
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
Share this property