66 Westbrook Avenue, Wahroonga
Set on a 1297sqm parcel, this original circa 1950's residence presents an outstanding opportunity for savvy investors and homebuyers alike. Tightly held and offered for the first time in 23 years, it provides a versatile floor plan with the option of self-contained in-law living or separate rental potential. Ripe for a complete renovation or rebuild (STCA) it presents a unique landholding moments to parks, village shops and transport services. A blank canvas framed by low maintenance private gardens, the home delivers boundless development options – move in now and capitalise in the future or knock down and design your dream home.
– Spacious open living and defined dining with slow combustion fireplace
– Light-filled kitchen with freestanding gas cooker, oversized sunroom/study
– Main bed with reverse cycle air and original ensuite, ducted gas heating
– Separate one-bedroom studio with private north-facing balcony and garage
– Enclosed terraced gardens, ample storage, timber floors and high ceilings
– 1.5km to 'The Bush School', stroll to Hampden Ave shops, buses at doorstep