Secluded from the street giving a sense of peace, tranquillity, and privacy. This property is a blank canvass of endless possibility for astute buyers with the imagination, drive and dedication to create something truly special. Available to the market for the first time in decades, the current home is set amidst private tranquil bushland surrounds, with a solid structure and generous interiors providing the perfect bones for avid renovators. Alternatively, there is ample opportunity to knock down and rebuild a brand new home, taking full advantage of the sprawling 1,568sqm block (STCA).
The property backs onto a nature reserve with access to 'Lovers Jump Creek' and extensive public walking track. Nature lovers have a golden opportunity to create their own nature walk down to the creek, why not design your own picnic areas along the way!
- Current dwelling is set over two levels with a sizeable living area plus three bedrooms
- Magnificent valley views from almost every room
- Wonderful bushland aspect is the perfect excuse to create an enviable alfresco area
- Nature on your doorstep with lyrebirds and black-faced wallabies are frequent visitors, as are numerous other species of Australian wildlife
- Modern, open-plan upper level and architecturally beautiful, unique central staircase
- Exceptional scope for renovators to add value with clever modern touches throughout
- Knock down and build a state-of-the-art home certain to be the envy of Kokoda Avenue
- Highly desirable established family friendly street, close to nature trails and lovely parks
- Moments to station bound buses, Wahroonga Public School, local cafes/dining, St Ives Shopping Village
Share this property
Interested in this property?
69 Kokoda AvenueWahroonga