Nestled behind flourishing hedges, this woodcutter's cottage constructed in the late 1800s, is one of the earliest homes in Russell Avenue. Tightly held by one family for more than 85 years, the property is ripe for a contemporary transformation, presenting endless scope and an exceptional opportunity to renovate, extend, develop or build the ultimate family home (STCA), capitalising on the family friendly neighbourhood, large landholding and proximity to prestigious private and public schools.
- Move-in, take some time to investigate the seemingly endless scope
- Wide driveway access with a 24.75m frontage at the building line
- Open living/dining spaces with 3.35m ceilings and timber floors
- Air conditioning, gas heating, 4,500 litre water tank, 40sqm of storage
- Short drive to Wahroonga Village and Hornsby Westfield shopping
- Quiet as a mouse - close to NorthConnex and M1 Freeway
- Quick and easy access to Waitara and Normanhurst railway stations
Share this property
Interested in this property?
40 Russell AvenueWahroonga