Nestled upon 822 sqm with breathtaking district views, this classic full brick family home captures the essence of upper north shore living in a blue ribbon locale. Offered for the first time in 26 years, it presents impeccably maintained interiors with scope to personalise and a private entertaining deck in lush garden surrounds. The property is set in the Warrawee Public School catchment, while in walking distance of Fox Valley Village, Sydney Adventist Hospital and buses to Turramurra Station.
- Large formal living area has a gas fireplace, elegant dining zone
- Light filled family area opens onto a tranquil undercover entertaining deck
- Sun drenched terrace with a spa is framed by beautiful established greenery
- Bright granite kitchen includes quality gas appliances, separate home office
- Three generous bedrooms have built-in robes plus two well kept bathrooms
- Laundry includes attached w/c, high ceilings, picture windows, double carport
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
Share this property
Interested in this property?
17 The BroadwayWahroonga