6 Boondah Place, Warrawee
Poised on over 1,00sqm of established level gardens, this Ian McDonald-built residence commands a stately presence within Warrawee’s prestigious east side.
Designed to cater for growing and extended families, it combines approximately 498sqm of internal living with a whisper-quiet cul de sac location to provide an outstanding lifestyle sanctuary inside this blue ribbon, walk-to-rail setting.
Showcasing multiple entertaining zones, soaring high ceilings and a sundrenched northerly pool and spa, the home’s flexible floor plan offers plenty of scope to update and further capitalise, with lift access to the upper level providing an attractive proposition for multi-generational households.
– Formal lounge with soaring ceilings, fireplace and picture windows
– Separate formal dining room, library plus spacious family living/rumpus
– Light-filled open plan kitchen enjoys pool views and an eat-in meals area
– Iconic French chef Paul Bocuse double ovens, gas cooking, granite benches
– Double bedrooms, enormous master suite with dressing room and walk-in robe
– Home office/ 5th bed, spa ensuite, timber floors, ducted reverse cycle air
– All-weather alfresco terrace flows to enclosed child-friendly level gardens
– In-ground pool and spa bathed in northerly sun framed by private gardens
– Built-in robes, ample storage, alarm system and lift access between levels
– Internal access to the throughway triple-car garage, automatic gated entry
– Easy 650m stroll to Warrawee station and walking distance to Knox Grammar
– Close to Wahroonga Village, and other prestigious schools