Basking in the sunlight of a prized north aspect, this newly renovated home situated in the prestigious east-side location offers a private lifestyle sanctuary for families to grow. The modern interiors reveal a practical open living zone which flows outdoors to a covered terrace and vast child-friendly lawns, while downstairs a large rumpus presents ample space for a home office. An ideal base with plenty of scope to add value in future, the haven occupies an idyllic 1,043sqm parcel, close to Knox Grammar, Abbotsleigh, Wahroonga and Warrawee Stations.
- Four bedrooms all have built-ins
- Newly renovated bathroom, fitted with high-end European finishes, appointed with a separate bath and shower
- Modern kitchen showcases sleek joinery, stainless steel gas cooktop, and Meile appliances
- New marble-look floors, brand new ducted air conditioning and heating, new laundry and cellar
- Internal access to a single lock-up garage offering additional storage space
- Short stroll to Wahroonga village shops, parkside cafés and restaurants
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
Share this property