7 Spotted Gum Road, Westleigh
Positioned in a quiet street on a 695.6sqm level block this two storey residence offers mulitple living zones with a superb indoor/outdoor flow to an extensive covered outdoor entertainers deck overlooking the newly renovated inground pool complete with travertine paving. Set in a prized location this home is only 2 min walk to Westleigh village shops and Ruddock park, 3 min walk to Thornleigh West Public School, bus service to Hornsby Westfield and many local catholic, selective and private schools and in the catchment for Pennant Hills High.
– Large formal lounge with picture windows, modern carpets adjoins formal dining
– Tasmanian oak timber kitchen overlooks rear yard, breakfast bench, stainless appliances and casual meals area
– Separate family living with timber floors and slow combustion wood fire has views over the pool opening to covered outdoor alfresco entertaining
– Four bedrooms upstairs, each complete with built in robes, ensuite
– Established gardens, renovated inground saltwater pool with solar heating and level lawns with rear storage shed
– Garage with internal access, home office
– Other features include ducted zoned air conditioning, under stair storage, new driveway, solar panels for pool and electricity
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information