A home like no other, this grand family residence is a magnificent Southern Highlands style mansion and a genuine slice of history in the area. Stately proportions blend seamlessly with modern enhancements, showcasing desirable elements such as the double lock up garage, self-contained accommodation and gym. It's just moments to sought after schools & shopping precincts, easy commute to Sydney CBD.
- Expansive formal and informal living areas with timber floors
- Bi-folds create a seamless extension to an alfresco terrace
- North west rear aspect, manicured grounds and garden piazza
- Private guest accommodation plus a studio/home office or gym
- CaesarStone and gas equipped kitchen has European appliances
- Generously proportioned bedrooms offering built-in wardrobes
- Master suite and dressing room, bathroom with clawfoot tub
- Striking façade, original marble and cast iron fireplaces
- Velux skylights, powder room, air conditioning, double garage
- Stroll to express city buses, close to High Street village
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
Share this property