Desirably private, this well presented three bedroom villa reveals bright and airy interiors matched with undercover outdoor entertaining and lavish mature gardens. It's ideally positioned close to schools, transport, shops, the lagoon and Terrigal Beach.
- Generous open plan living/dining zones brimming with light
- Covered alfresco entertaining deck captures garden vistas
- Modern gas kitchen offers stone benches and a breakfast bar
- Spacious double bedrooms, two providing built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom has a walk-in robe, ensuite and green views
- Smartly finished main bathroom with a tub and rain shower
- Interiors feature timber floorboards and ceiling fans
- Ample parking with a single lock-up garage plus carport
- Moments to Terrigal High School and Terrigal Public School
- Close to ovals/sporting facilities, easy access to Erina Fair
Please note we DO NOT use 1Form for our application, please see below for instructions on how to apply.
Application Prior to viewing! Apply NOW via www.tenantoptions.com.au, once we have received your application we will be able to process you for pre-approval and be in contact to advise you of our listed open home times!
Following all COVID safe rules and regulations to ensure the safety of our clients and staff, these inspections will allow us to show clients through the property abiding by the 4m2 rule and sanitizing upon entry.
Looking forward to meeting with you!
Of course, if this property doesn't meet your needs, then we are here to help you find 'that right' property for you and your family.