7/28A Imperial Avenue, Bondi NSW 2026
On the top floor of a charming Art Deco block, this boutique apartment is perfect for the beach lover in a fantastic location with Bondi Road's cafes and eateries at the doorstep. Capturing northerly views out to the harbour from both bedrooms, the oversized apartment features a fresh modern renovation with retained original character features.
– Top floor north facing setting in a secure Art Deco block
– Double bedrooms with ornate ceilings and harbour glimpses. One with built in wardrobe, one with built in desk.
– Spacious living, dining and sitting areas which feature oak hardwood floors, marble kitchen, built in bench seat and timber rafter ceiling detail
– Newly renovated kitchen with marble benchtops, integrated fridge and dishwasher, space for combined washer/dryer and a gas cooktop with integrated downdraft exhaust
– Newly renovated marble bathroom
– 30sqm auto lock-up garage plus parking for 1 car in front
– Stroll down to Bondi Beach, Icebergs Pool and the coast walk
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.