11/22 Ocean Avenue, Double Bay NSW 2028
Occupying the premier north-west corner position on the top floor of a handsome Art-Deco security building of 12 apartments, sits this rare find in a popular precinct, within walking distance to Double Bay village and Edge-cliff shops/buses/trains. Bright, airy and filled with sunshine, the apartment has a north-facing balcony and a generous layout including an entry foyer, sizeable living room (with gas fireplace), separate dining zone, main king-size bedroom, 2nd queen-size bedroom, modern bathroom (with bath/shower) and granite gas kitchen with Euro laundry. Back-dropped by leafy vistas, it features high ceilings, polished timber floors, wide windows, reverse cycle air-conditioner and built-ins.
– Dining zone with leafy outlook from north-facing wide windows
– Granite gas kitchen with Miele oven, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, Euro laundry
– 2 spacious bedrooms, both with built-ins and reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Fully-tiled bathroom (with shower above bath) filled with light
– Wide entry foyer, high ceilings, timber floors, linen closet, balcony
– Huge 20 sqm lock up garage, close proximity to cafes, shops and transport