11/25 Harriette Street, Neutral Bay NSW 2089
Mesmerised by a harbour panorama afforded by a penthouse level position, this 161sqm apartment with a rare oversized 35sqm terrace basks in the natural light of three aspects. It's prestigiously placed in the Mirvac built 'Four Jacarandas' within walking distance of Hayes Street Wharf.
– Combined living and dining areas with fireplace mantle
– Double lock up garage with storage space, common gardens
– Private 35sqm wraparound terrace for exclusive entertaining
– Water views and a leafy outlook provide ideal backdrop
– Two bedrooms with built ins, north facing balcony to master
– Second sun filled balcony enjoys an elevated district outlook
– Retained character details including cornices, door frames
– Easy access to CBD, handy to Military Road shops and eateries
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.