4/18 Thrupp Street, Neutral Bay NSW 2089
Showcasing a blend of classical charm and newly renovated interiors, this well proportioned courtyard apartment is offered. Boasting character, this semi-like apartment offers level entry private access through its large courtyard, soaring 12 foot ceilings and hardwood floors and an open plan living area to maximise space.
– Open plan living, kitchen and dining space with study alcove
– Gleaming hardwood floors and soaring 12 foot ceilings
– Newly renovated kitchen with stone benchtop, quality appliances and fridge -built in
– Modern bathroom with internal laundry facilities
– Generously sized bedrooms, master with built in wardrobes
– Private 36sqm courtyard with elegant private entry offering direct level access
– Single car space
– Short walk to Hayes St Ferry Wharf, cafes and shops
– Available for long term tenancy
– Pets considered upon application
– Private inspections available upon request
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.