6/26-28 Aubin Street, Neutral Bay NSW 2089
Occupying a top floor position in a boutique block of six, this Art Deco apartment combines classic period appeal with stylish contemporary inclusions. It captures superb Harbour and city outlooks from its elevated setting, placed a stroll to the ferry.
– Spacious flowing layout comprises separate living and dining
– Instantly appealing interiors are flooded with natural light
– Neat kitchen equipped with gas cooktop and Miele dishwasher
– Well-proportioned bedrooms, main appointed with wardrobes
– Sunroom adjoins main bedroom with elevated harbour views
– High ceilings with original cornicing, gas fireplace, picture rails
– New carpet, intercom access, picturesque common gardens
– Bright, airy bathroom and internal laundry facilities
– Exclusive use sheltered car port, direct public walkway to ferry
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.