12/8-14 Fullerton Street, Woollahra NSW 2025
Northerly light streams into this newly refreshed apartment surrounded by manicured gardens in the heart of Woollarha's prestigious consular belt. Offering a superb sense of peace, privacy and security. With easy lift access to a sunny outdoor pool and travertine terrace that's perfect for lounging alfresco, this low maintenance home offers a pace of city living an easy 500m walk to Woollahra village with Chiswick Gardens around the corner. An easy 4km trip into the city, this exclusive address is 400m to the Lord Dudley Hotel and across to Trumper Park with its tennis courts, bush tracks and nature trails.
– Prestige block in the heart of Woollahra
– Level 3, stylish security foyer with 2 lifts
– Every room bathed in northerly sunshine
– Sunlit open plan living and dining space
– Granite kitchen, stainless steel appliances
– New large commercial grade windows
– King-sized bedroom with built-in robes
– Bright white-tiled bathroom with a bath
– Walk-in storeroom, ideal as a linen press
– Undercover parking on title, visitor parking
– Resort-style pool, travertine sun terrace
– Common laundry room on every floor
– External storage cage
– On-site manager and first-rate security
– 100m to Chiswick Gardens restaurant
– 200m to bus stop
– Stroll to Woollahra village cafes and delis
– 500m to Trumper Park and tennis courts
– 950m to Edgecliff Shopping Centre and station, 4km to the CBD
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.