5A The Crescent, Chatswood NSW 2067
Ideally positioned in a tranquil tree-lined crescent opposite to Anglo Park, this contemporary free-standing home is set on a 645sqm block back from the street behind cascading gardens. This elevated residence offers comfortable family living and the ultra-convenience of Chatswood. Expansive open plan living enjoys leafy outlook. The dining area flows to covered timber deck perfect for entertaining. Just a short stroll to Chatswood Public School, trains, Westfield shopping centre and park.
– Stylish stone benchtop gas kitchen with quality appliances. Under stairs storage
– Generous sized bedrooms. Upstairs master opens to a pergola-covered terrace
– Modern bathrooms. Fully air-conditioned. Study/Home office
– Lock up garage plus off-street parking. Under house storage
– Sought after Chatswood Public and High schools catchment area
– 950m to Chatswood station, 700m to Chatswood Public School, 300m away from childcare centres
– Convivence location set on corner of Fullers Rd and Anglo St
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.