13 Melbourne Road, East Lindfield NSW 2070
Presenting high quality timeless elegance in a premier street, this stunning full brick home showcases exquisite updates and additions across a versatile family-friendly layout. Circa 1930s build, thoughtfully modernised, offering picture perfect street appeal on 1,031sqm of land with resplendent gardens.
Multiple living areas are ideal to configure as your needs require with a blend of sophisticated and relaxed spaces, and indoor/outdoor flow to both the upper and lower terraces and pool. Downstairs provides flexibility as separate living and bedroom accommodation with its own bathroom, ideal for in-laws or young adults.
– Blue-ribbon address in Killara High catchment, close to City bus and Chatswood
– Bathed in natural light, on-trend colour palette, high quality drapes, carpet and plantation shutters,
– Lounge and dining for stylish entertaining, with a fireplace
– Open plan kitchen integrated with casual meals, in/out flow and leafy view
– Stone benchtops, European appliances, gas cooktop, oven, microwave, dishwasher
– Family room downstairs opens to pool and garden, wine cellar, internal laundry
– Four to five bedrooms, built in robes, versatile living or home office/fifth bed
– Two beautiful marble bathrooms, baths and showers, heated towel rails
– Upper terrace with treetop views, lower terrace for poolside entertaining
– Richly planted garden, irrigation, sandstone paths, flowering plants
– Large solar heated pool brilliant for pool parties or swimming a few laps
– Lock up garage, internal access, auto gate and door, ducted heating/cooling
– 550m to Roseville/Chatswood rail bus, 950m City express bus, close to Golf Course
– Stroll to Lindfield East Public School, local shops, close to Roseville College
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.