17 Reginald Street, Mosman NSW 2088
Expertly restored and extended for family inspired living, this freestanding c1914 home reveals a seamless blend of innovative contemporary design and superior finishes. It is privately nestled a stroll from shops, waterfront parks and city bus or ferry.
– Free flowing family room with bi-folds opening to outdoors
– Private entertaining courtyard amid lush lawn and gardens
– CaesarStone island kitchen has stainless steel gas appliances
– Double sized bedrooms plus home office/possible fifth bedroom
– Spacious master with walk through, chic ensuite and balcony
– Elegant clawfoot bath, internal laundry, ample attic storage
– Hardwood floors, high ornate ceilings and picture rails
– Manicured front gardens plus off street parking
– A relaxed indoor/outdoor lifestyle in an exclusive setting
– Easy walk to Cremorne Junction and Spofforth Street shops
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.