69 Leinster Street, Paddington NSW 2021
Full of light and charm, this picturesque North East facing Victorian end terrace is quietly positioned in a secluded one-way enclave between Woollahra village and Oxford Street. Rare for a terrace, it features windows on three sides ensuring that the interiors are lovely and bright with a lofty attic retreat or a home office/study. Delight in the convenience of its central location, 200m to village life, Centennial Park and the Entertainment Quarter.
– Sun-filled living and dining room
– Modernized interiors, timber-topped gas kitchen
– Delightful private decked courtyard
– Two bedrooms, both with built-ins, main with a sun-kissed balcony
– Upstairs attic retreat or home office/study
– Tastefully appointed bathroom, spa bath, internal laundry
– Original timber floors, plentiful built-in storage
– Prized end setting, secure side access and an open outlook
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.