62 Kepos Street, Redfern NSW 2016
An exceptional sense of light prevails throughout this sleek contemporary home while its coveted address in one of the areas most prized cul-de-sac enclaves affords a cosmopolitan urban lifestyle. Designed to offer flexibility of space and use, it is set over two radiant levels and features rear access to a flexible reading room/home office/study (previously secure off-street parking). With a sublime garden courtyard creating a seamless extension of the living space, this unique inner-city haven is footsteps to award-winning eateries and 250m to Danks Street village.
– Fluid living and dining space, polished Japan stained Oak floors,
– Streamlined entertainer's gas kitchen, stainless steel island
– BBQ deck, sunny courtyard with awning and outdoor shower
– Master bed with built-ins and balcony, 2nd bed with balcony, air conditioning
– Home Office with storage and chic second bathroom, skylit main bathroom
– Refreshing cross-flow breezes, stroll to award-winning eateries
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.