55 Rothwell Road, Warrawee NSW 2074
Sun-Kissed, Easy to Maintain Two Bedroom Home in Ideal Location
Located in the picturesque suburb of Warrawee is this sun-filled, and very easy to maintain two-bedroom residence perfect for a family, young professionals, and anyone in between looking for their next private oasis to call home.
From the moment you step into this house, you will instantly feel at home by its homey vibes, spacious bedrooms and well maintained features throughout.
It goes without saying that this property will not be on the market very long. This quiet tree-lined street location offers excellent convenience and is within a moments park lands, Warrawee Public school and bus stops . This is truly the ideal place to call your next home!
– Two spacious sun-filled bedrooms
– Tidy modern kitchen with ample cupboard/ storage space
– Separate living and dining area
– Modern bathroom
– Lots of natural light throughout and excellent cross-flow ventilation with windows
– Split system air conditioning
– Easy care and low maintenance hard wood polished floor boards
– Spacious level lawn backyard and off street parking
– Pets considered upon application
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.