4/27 Merlin Street, Neutral Bay NSW 2089
Peacefully set at the rear of a small private complex, this stylish townhouse presents a contemporary in/outdoor layout with beautifully renovated interiors. Its ultra-convenient setting has direct access to the Harbour Bridge and is a stroll to cafes.
– Combined lounge and dining area with fresh timber flooring
– Generous alfresco court garden ideal for entertaining
– Sleek gas kitchen features stainless steel SMEG appliances
– Tranquil three bedrooms built in and walk-in wallrobe in master
– Stunning all new master en-site and guest bathroom
– Security intercom and an internal laundry with a second w/c
– Title includes one lock-up garage in the secure basement.
– Walk to city buses, Cammeray Golf Club and Big Bear shops
– All new guest bathroom with free standing bath tub
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.