26/13 Cranbrook Avenue, Cremorne NSW 2090
This bright top floor apartment features Harbour and area views in a desired location.
– Top floor of a low rise security complex
– Light filled, sizable modern kitchen
– Neat bathroom with separate bath/shower
– Two bedrooms, main with built-ins wardrobe
– Internal laundry facilities
– Lock up garage with storage space
– Stroll to Cremorne Junction or Neutral Bay
Located close to the Spofforth Street shops and Cremorne Junction, this property is convenient for those in need of transport.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from Opendoor Property Management trading as Di Jones Lower North Shore. You will then receive a remittance from OPENDOOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, to confirm receipt of your deposit.