19/107 Kurraba Road, Kurraba Point NSW 2089
Capturing stunning views across Neutral Bay, City and Harbour Bridge, this light filled waterfront apartment provides a superb sense of privacy throughout. Easily accessible to the entry, it enjoys an enviable peninsula address, steps from the ferry and foreshore and only moments to Neutral Bay's shops and cafes.
– Spacious lounge and dining room with intimate water vistas
– Quiet covered balcony embraces a rare sweeping perspective
– Renovated kitchen has leafy outlook, ample storage space
– Separate full internal laundry
– Master bedroom equipped with built-in wardrobes, mirror and views
– Large windows, bright and airy rooms and fresh sea breezes
– Well-presented full bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Private beach plus a communal boatshed and herb garden
– Newly painted and carpeted with a crisp neutral colour scheme
– Single car space
– Moments to Neutral Bay, Kirribilli and minutes from the city
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.