1/1709 Pacific Highway, Wahroonga NSW 2076
Residing on the ground floor of a boutique Art Deco building, this apartment exudes the charm of its heritage, showcasing an array of ornate period details. The interiors are awarded with key updates such as a modern gas kitchen, full bathroom and new flooring, while opening onto a beautifully kept communal garden. This home resides within the catchment for Waitara Public, and is close to a selection of private schools, with village shops, buses and cafés a short stroll away. Please park at the end of Isis Street for viewing.
– Thick glazed windows ensure whisper quiet living environment
– Flowing versatile layout provides a selection of lounge and dining spaces
– Generously proportioned bedrooms are all appointed with built-in wardrobes
– Modern bathroom features combined bath and shower plus laundry facilities
– Polished timber floorboards, gas bayonet, ornamental fireplace and blinds throughout
– Conveniently located close to Wahroonga Village, Wahroonga Train Station, Hornsby CBD and many prestigious schools including Knox Grammar, St Leos, Barker College, Abbotsleigh Girls and Normanhurst Boys High School
Other info: Visitor access via Isis St
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.