Address available upon request
Expressions of Interest closing Monday 17 May 2021 at 4pm.
Experience the spectacular sense of arrival with a vista of surprise and incredible collaboration of size, design and opulence in 'Karinya', a superior and luxurious one level resort style estate where originality, symmetry and individual expression, surpassing many others, awaits at the end of its mature, tree-lined drive.
Built by bespoke craftsmen and overseen by the current original owners with no expense spared, this spectacular property is peacefully positioned in the tranquil green rolling hills of Jamberoo Valley, just five minute's drive from the quaint village of Jamberoo. Only fifteen minutes to Minnamurra, Gerringong and Kiama beaches and twenty-five minutes from Robertson in the glorious Southern Highlands.
This visually striking yet intimate and prestigious multi-functional residence designed in a grand “U” shape of three separate wings sprawling over approximately 1,000 sqm is set on approximately 24 hectares (60 acres). Extraordinary interior spaces comprise seven bedrooms plus study, six living rooms, a massive home theatre, seven granite-topped bathrooms plus powder room, two conveniently positioned discreet staircases leading down to the colossal under-building garaging for between eight to twelve cars, or for the car enthusiast, potentially twenty four cars (by installing dual car stackers) all secured under the one concealed enclosed roof space.
– 24 hectares (60 acres)
– Approximately 1,000m2 of internal living
– 400m2 of garaging (comfortably 8-12 yet potentially 22 cars)
– Multiple living and accommodation options
– Private entry points and terraces
– Smart wired throughout
– Security back to base cameras
– High 3-5 metre ceilings
– Panoramic 270 degree north west facing views of the escarpment
– Centrally positioned, elegant, 12 x 5 metre salt water swimming pool at the rear in a private courtyard garden
– Potential helicopter pad space
– A rear recreation lawn designed for a full-size tennis court or bocce
– Pool house entertainment pavilion
– Separate two-bedroom self-contained apartment plus additional four-bedroom visitor's apartment with two ensuite bathrooms, each apartment separately powered
– Home theatre for thirty seats with all services available
– Air conditioned wine cellar
– Fabulous large wood-burning fireplace in main living area
– Enormous kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances, spacious scullery and pantry and miles of granite benchtops
– Piped music and intercom and extensive security system
– Integrated vacuum system and three separate hot water systems
– Six separate ducted air-conditioning systems
– Multiple under-building storerooms
– Outdoor pizza oven and extensive entertaining terraces
– Enclosed organic produce garden, with orchard including plums, apricots, oranges, mandarins and berries
– Sixty solar panels
– 100,000L water tank plus dam with pump for home supply
– Additional water tank supplied by running creek or dam to feed water troughs in each paddock
– Electronic watering system
– Massive 150m2 – 4 bay shed
– Electric fencing
– Cattle crush
– Simmental x Limousin cattle
The home is defined by its sublimely elegant exterior, splendid interiors and mature, lush green surrounds all cleverly positioned on near level land yet blending effortlessly into a slightly elevated undulating landscape – a combination only found in homes in the world's most picturesque and sought-after locations. Just ninety minutes to Sydney via the A1 then M1 freeway only 8 minutes away.
This vast property could be used for a multitude of uses such as a residence, a corporate retreat, or a boutique Health Resort (STCA).
View strictly by pre-booked appointment.