5/22 Eric Road, Artarmon
This well-presented sundrenched one-bedroom unit with 92sqm on title is set in a modern security boutique complex with only 10 units. Located in a treelined cul-de-sac just 600m from Artarmon train station and village shops, it offers absolute convenience and comfortable living. Spacious Northeast facing open plan living and dining area opens to entertainers balcony. A perfect first home or great investment opportunity in the popular Artarmon property market.
– Bright and airy granite benchtop gas kitchen with window facing the sunny balcony
– Northeast facing living and dining area opens to covered balcony for entertaining
– Generous sized bedroom with built-in robes. Internal laundry. Gas heating point
– Fully tiled bathroom. Air conditioning. Oversized lockup garage plus storage cage.
– Within the highly sought after Artarmon Public School catchment area
– 600m to Artarmon station. Stroll to village shops, cafes, restaurants and buses
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.