15/11 Hampden Road, Artarmon
Claiming a peaceful position set well back from the street, this wonderfully presented second floor apartment is certain to gain the attention of a range of savvy buyers. Interiors reveal an instant sense of space throughout, combined with fantastic natural light and a lovely leafy outlook from almost every room. The property enjoys a wonderfully convenient location, a short walk to Artarmon Station, village shops, cafés/dining, schools and Thompson Park, while only moments from Chatswood CBD.
– Generously scaled integrated living and dining zone with ideal outdoor flow
– Superb balcony to relax or spill onto while entertaining close friends/family
– Lovely modern stone top kitchen offers laundry facilities and gas appliances
– Three large bedrooms appointed with built-ins, main includes private balcony
– Fully tiled bathroom, timber flooring, dedicated carport plus visitor spaces
– Ready to move in and immediately enjoy, exceptional first home or investment
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.