34/20 Moodie Street, Cammeray
North-east aspect, convenience and 2 beds plus a study. This spacious Mirvac built apartment, with 144sqm on title, is in a tightly held block on the border of Cammeray, Neutral Bay and North Sydney. It will appeal to a wide range of buyers, including professional couples, small families, downsizers and investors. Drenched in sun and quiet, it boasts a north-east corner position on the ninth floor, with expansive elevated leafy district outlooks and a water cameo. Beautifully presented and impeccably appointed, it offers convenience and generous accommodation. Located in an ultra-convenient enclave, it’s a short walk to shops, cafes, parks and Cammeray Golf Club.
– Expansive L-shaped living/dining room flows to the sunny balcony
– Generous kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
– Spacious bedrooms with built-in robes, master with ensuite
– Large study with views to north and west
– Stylish bathrooms, main with a bathtub, internal laundry room
– Two generous lock-up garages, security entrance, lift access (two lifts)
– Stroll to Neutral Bay, Cammeray and Crows Nest Villages
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.