2/39 Cammeray Road, Cammeray
Enjoying a blissfully peaceful position in the quietest pocket of Cammeray, this boutique haven occupies the upper level of an Art Deco duplex. Wonderfully spacious, it provides an exceptional balance of comfort and easycare living, with immaculately presented interiors complemented by a magnificent private courtyard retreat surrounded by established lush gardens.
The property has the luxury of being near Tunks park, Primrose park as well as Folly Point Reserve which is a well visited area for the local Kayakers. Easy access to the CBD by bus or car and village shops are just a stroll away.
– Welcoming light and airy living zone steps through to a spacious dining area
– Gorgeous courtyard amidst garden surrounds encourages relaxed entertaining
– Plenty of scope for a barbecue and alfresco lounge setting, side gate access
– Well presented gas kitchen, modern laundry off rear stairs includes a w/c
– Two generous bedrooms with built-in robes, versatile third bedroom currently used as a study
– Plantation shutters, attic storage and share of carport space
Total Area: 165 sqm
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.