5/68 Victoria Avenue, Chatswood
Sold by Adam Wong
This light-filled freshly painted unit occupies a quiet North East corner position on the first floor of a well-maintained low-rise double brick boutique block of only 8 units. Sundrenched living area enjoys leafy views from large banks of windows. This conveniently located unit with low levies is a perfect home or investment. It offers a superb blend of lifestyle appeal and Chatswood convenience. Easy access to local shops and world-class dining and entertainment in Chatswood. Express buses to city, beaches.
– Oversized sunny lounge and dining room enjoys leafy outlooks
– Two spacious bedrooms both with modern built-in robes and timber floorboards
– Contemporary white porcelain fully tiled bathroom. Large linen cupboard
– Separate and well-appointed gas kitchen and laundry facilities, air conditioning
– Willoughby Public, Willoughby Girls High and Chatswood High catchment area
– High demand area popular with professionals and investors
Water $179 per quarter
Council $350 per quarter
Strata $476 per quarter
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.