5/61 Hercules Street, Chatswood
Bright, unique and spacious unit on the top floor of a well maintained full brick security building with only 24 units. Its North-West aspect provides sun in all rooms and a leafy outlook. High demand area perfect for young families or investors. Conveniently located at the heart of Chatswood, across the road is on-trend eateries and supermarket in the 'The Mix' plaza. Walk around the corner to the Chatswood Chase shopping centre, stroll to buses, the train station and quality schools.
– Light-filled L-shaped living/dining area opens to balcony with leafy outlook
– Separate and well-appointed kitchen with dishwasher. Internal laundry
– Master with ensuite and 2nd bedroom have large built-ins; 3rd bedroom/study
– Secure low rise building; low strata levies; lock up garage. Developer potential
– Chatswood Public, Chatswood High and Willoughby Girls High catchment area
– Stroll to Chatswood shopping precinct, trains, buses and quality schools
Strata levies: $910.80 pq
Water rate: $179 pq
Council rate: $349 pq
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.