1809/2B Help Street, Chatswood
Embracing a prized Northeast corner position in a well-maintained modern complex with a 24-hour concierge. This stunning level 18 apartment showcases an impeccably appointed 131sqm layout, including a sun-soaked balcony with far-reaching district views. It occupies a coveted address, metres from Westfield's shops and Chatswood Chase, trendy eateries and local parks, while only 270 metres to the Chatswood Interchange and city trains. Footsteps to St Pius X College, Mercy Colledge and Our Lady of Dolours Primary School.
– Expansive living and dining area flows to the covered entertaining balcony
– Good sized granite kitchen has stainless appliances and European gas fixtures
– Three generous bedrooms, including master with a sleek ensuite and balcony
– Stylish marble bathroom offers spa bath and separate shower, internal laundry and powder room.
– Air conditioning, built-ins, two secure adjacent car spaces and storage room
– Security complex reveals video intercom, a 24-hour concierge and an outdoor pool
– Sought-after Chatswood Public School and Chatswood High School catchment area
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.