16/19 Goodchap Road, Chatswood
Capturing leafy views over the district to the Blue Mountains, this first floor apartment offers plenty of privacy and natural light to seamlessly accommodate young families. Beautifully presented interiors include the open plan living and dining with a study area flowing to the wraparound balcony, plus a sleek kitchen and two bedrooms. Enjoying a corner position with only one common wall, the home is set in a full brick security complex of just 16, steps from Sutherland Park, while close to Chatswood's shops, trains and metro stations.
– Generous undercover entertaining balcony with awnings capturing district views
– Stylish open plan living and dining with quality floorboards and A/C
– Granite kitchen appointed with dishwasher and ample amount of cupboard space
– Well presented bathroom showcases new vanity plus glass shower and bathtub
– Two good size bedrooms with built-ins, master with ceiling fan and leads to balcony
– Electric blinds, internal laundry, lock-up garage and separate storage, intercom
– Highly sought after Chatswood Public and High School catchment area
– Only 800m to Chatswood station. Stroll to premiere shopping centres and restaurants
This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed. Interested parties are able to view and bid online. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.