Take your place in the heart of Neutral Bay village where tapas bars and cocktail lounges sit alongside cafes and multi-cultural restaurants. Secluded to the quiet rear of the newly upgraded Casablanca, opposite Woolworths and the shopping village, the sunny one-bedroom apartment is perfect for the urbanite or a readymade investment opportunity with fantastic potential to renovate and add value.
- North-east aspect, clean lines and sunlit interiors, new quality windows
- Large bedroom & living/dining. Original gas kitchen
- Secure block of 18 with resident's scramble parking (not on title)
- Every convenience at the doorstep, 550m to The Oaks, mins to the CBD
- Superb walkability, close to scenic harbour parkland and North Sydney