Occupying a peaceful and private position set back from a leafy street, this well sized apartment promises an easycare lifestyle in a superbly convenient location. You'll delight in the flowing open living/dining area and stylish modern interiors, whether you're an investor, first homebuyer or seeking an ideal Sydney bolthole. It's a stroll to Neutral Bay's lively cafés, bars and restaurants, express city buses and parks, while minutes to ferries and Cremorne Point, with rapid access to the CBD.
- Good sized living/dining zone offers lovely view of palm and frangipani trees
- Contemporary kitchen has stone benches, gas cooktop and stainless appliances
- Generous bedroom filled with natural light and fitted with a built-in robe
- Updated bathroom showcasing floor-to-ceiling tiles and sleek modern style
- Extras include air conditioning, along with new windows about to be installed
- Access to shared laundry plus an allocated car space (not on title)
Share this property